The following documents are required for consideration for admission:
- A full Psychological Assessment Report (if possible) and Therapy Reports (if any), e.g. Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy. (Reports not older than 2 years will be accepted).
- The latest school report.
- A motivational letter from the school the child is presently attending.
- If your child attends a state school, a LSEN 001 form must be filled in by the school. Alternatively if the school is using SNA1, 2, 3, any of these must be sent to us.
- Proof of residence i.e. Electricity or Telephone account.
- Copy of Learner’s birth certificate.
- Temporary or permanent residence permit or study permit for non-RSA citizens.
Once the child has been discussed by the committee and found to be a suitable candidate for admission, he/she may have to wait for a place to become available. Admissions are done throughout the year.